1. rage - noun
· a feeling of intense anger; "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"; "his face turned red with rage"
2. rage - noun
· a state of extreme anger; "she fell into a rage and refused to answer"
3. rage - noun
· something that is desired intensely; "his rage for fame destroyed him"
4. rage - noun
· violent state of the elements; "the sea hurled itself in thundering rage against the rocks"
5. rage - noun
· an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
6. rage - verb
· behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
7. rage - verb
· be violent; as of fires and storms
8. rage - verb
· feel intense anger; "Rage against the dying of the light!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.