1. raft - noun
· a flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers
2. raft - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
3. raft - noun
· a foundation (usually on soft ground) consisting of an extended layer of reinforced concrete
4. raft - verb
· transport on a raft; "raft wood down a river"
5. raft - verb
· travel by raft in water; "Raft the Colorado River"
6. raft - verb
· make into a raft; "raft these logs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.