1. radius - noun
· the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
2. radius - noun
· a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
3. radius - noun
· a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius; "they located it within a radius of 2 miles"
4. radius - noun
· the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
5. radius - noun
· support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.