1. radial - noun
· pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
2. radial - adjective
· relating to or near the radius; "the radial aspect of the forearm"
3. radial - adjective
· relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius; "radial velocity"
4. radial - adjective
· issuing in rays from a common center; relating to rays of light; "radial heat"
5. radial - adjective
· arranged like rays or radii; radiating from a common center; "radial symmetry"; "a starlike or stellate arrangement of petals"; "many cities show a radial pattern of main highways"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.