1. racing - noun
· the sport of engaging in contests of speed
2. race - verb
· move hurridly; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
3. race - verb
· compete in a race; "he is running the Marathon this year"; "let's race and see who gets there first"
4. race - verb
· to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others; "We are racing to find a cure for AIDS"
5. race - verb
· cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.