1. quiet - noun
· a period of calm weather; "there was a lull in the storm"
2. quiet - noun
· an untroubled state; free from disturbances
3. quiet - noun
· the absence of sound; "he needed silence in order to sleep"; "the street was quiet"
4. quiet - noun
· a disposition free from stress or emotion
5. quiet - verb
· become quiet or quieter; "The audience fell silent when the speaker entered"
6. quiet - verb
· make calm or still; "quiet the dragons of worry and fear"
7. quiet - adjective
· characterized by an absence or near absence of agitation or activity; "a quiet life"; "a quiet throng of onlookers"; "quiet peace-loving people"; "the factions remained quiet for almost 10 years"
8. quiet - adjective
· free of noise or uproar; or making little if any sound; "a quiet audience at the concert"; "the room was dark and quiet"
9. quiet - adjective
· not showy or obtrusive; "clothes in quiet good taste"
10. quiet - adjective
· in a softened tone; "hushed voices"; "muted trumpets"; "a subdued whisper"; "a quiet reprimand"
11. quiet - adjective
· (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves; "a ribbon of sand between the angry sea and the placid bay"; "the quiet waters of a lagoon"; "a lake of tranquil blue water reflecting a tranquil blue sky"; "a smooth channel crossing"; "scarcely a ripple on the still water"; "unruffled water"
12. quiet - adjective
· (of the sun) characterized by a low level of surface phenomena, such as sunspots
13. quiet - adverb
· with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly'); "her hands rested quietly in her lap"; "the rock star was quietly led out the back door"; "sit here as quiet as you can"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.