1. question - noun
· an instance of questioning; "there was a question about my training"; "we made inquiries of all those who were present"
2. question - noun
· the subject matter at issue; "the question of disease merits serious discussion"; "under the head of minor Roman poets"
3. question - noun
· a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply; "he asked a direct question"; "he had trouble phrasing his interrogations"
4. question - noun
· uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something; "the dubiousness of his claim"; "there is no question about the validity of the enterprise"
5. question - noun
· a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote; "he made a motion to adjourn"; "she called for the question"
6. question - noun
· an informal reference to a marriage proposal; "he was ready to pop the question"
7. question - verb
· challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of; "We must question your judgment in this matter"
8. question - verb
· pose a series of questions to; "The suspect was questioned by the police"; "We questioned the survivor about the details of the explosion"
9. question - verb
· pose a question
10. question - verb
· conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
11. question - verb
· place in doubt or express doubtful speculation; "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do"; "she wondered whether it would snow tonight"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.