1. quack - noun
· an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
2. quack - noun
· the harsh sound of a duck
3. quack - verb
· utter quacking noises; "The ducks quacked"
4. quack - verb
· act as a medical quack or a charlatan
5. quack - adjective
· medically unqualified; "a quack doctor"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.