1. push - noun
· the act of applying force in order to move something away; "he gave the door a hard push"; "the pushing is good exercise"
2. push - noun
· the force used in pushing; "the push of the water on the walls of the tank"; "the thrust of the jet engines"
3. push - noun
· enterprising or ambitious drive; "Europeans often laugh at American energy"
4. push - noun
· an electrical switch operated by pressing; "the elevator was operated by push buttons"; "the push beside the bed operated a buzzer at the desk"
5. push - noun
· an effort to advance; "the army made a push toward the sea"
6. push - verb
· move with force; "He pushed the table into a corner"
7. push - verb
· press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action; "He pushed her to finish her doctorate"
8. push - verb
· make publicity for; try to sell (a product); "The salesman is aggressively pushing the new computer model"; "The company is heavily advertizing their new laptops"
9. push - verb
· strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
10. push - verb
· press against forcefully without moving; "she pushed against the wall with all her strength"
11. push - verb
· approach a certain age or speed; "She is pushing fifty"
12. push - verb
· exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women's rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
13. push - verb
· sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs); "The guy hanging around the school is pushing drugs"
14. push - verb
· move strenuously and with effort; "The crowd pushed forward"
15. push - verb
· make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby; "`Now push hard,' said the doctor to the woman"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.