1. punch - noun
· (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose"
2. punch - noun
· an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl
3. punch - noun
· a tool for making holes or indentations
4. punch - verb
· deliver a quick blow to; "he punched me in the stomach"
5. punch - verb
· drive forcibly as if by a punch; "the nail punched through the wall"
6. punch - verb
· make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation; "perforate the sheets of paper"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.