1. publish - verb
· put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
2. publish - verb
· prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
3. publish - verb
· have (one's work) issued for publication; "She published 25 books during her long career"; "Mozart didn't publish all of his works"
4. published - adjective
· prepared and printed for distribution and sale; "the complete published works Dickens"
5. published - adjective
· formally made public; "published accounts"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.