1. prying - noun
· offensive inquisitiveness
2. pry - verb
· to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open; "The burglar jimmied the lock"; "Raccoons managed to pry the lid off the garbage pail"
3. pry - verb
· be nosey; "Don't pry into my personal matters!"
4. pry - verb
· search or inquire in a meddlesome way; "This guy is always nosing around the office"
5. pry - verb
· make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry; "They pried the information out of him"
6. prying - adjective
· offensively curious or inquisitive; "curious about the neighbor's doings"; "he flipped through my letters in his nosy way"; "prying eyes"; "the snoopy neighbor watched us all day"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.