1. protest - noun
· a formal and solemn declaration of objection; "they finished the game under protest to the league president"; "the senator rose to register his protest"; "the many protestations did not stay the execution"
2. protest - noun
· the act of protesting; a public (often organized) manifestation of dissent
3. protest - noun
· the act of making a strong public expression of disagreement and disapproval; "he shouted his protests at the umpire"; "a shower of protest was heard from the rear of the hall"
4. protest - verb
· utter words of protest
5. protest - verb
· express opposition through action or words; "dissent to the laws of the country"
6. protest - verb
· affirm or avow formally or solemnly; "The suspect protested his innocence"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.