1. proposition - noun
· (logic) a statement that affirms or denies something and is either true or false
2. proposition - noun
· a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection; "it was a suggestion we couldn't refuse"
3. proposition - noun
· an offer for a private bargain (especially a request for sexual favors)
4. proposition - noun
· the act of making a proposal; "they listened to her proposal"
5. proposition - noun
· a task to be dealt with; "securing adequate funding is a time-consuming proposition"
6. proposition - verb
· suggest sex to; "She was propositioned by a stranger at the party"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.