1. promenade - noun
· a formal ball held for a school class toward the end of the academic year
2. promenade - noun
· a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
3. promenade - noun
· a square dance figure; couples march counterclockwise in a circle
4. promenade - noun
· a march of all the guests at the opening of a formal dance
5. promenade - noun
· a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)
6. promenade - verb
· march in a procession; "the veterans paraded down the street"
7. promenade - verb
· take a leisurely walk; "The ladies promenaded along the beach"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.