1. progressive - noun
· a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
2. progressive - noun
· a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
3. progressive - adjective
· favoring or promoting progress; "progressive schools"
4. progressive - adjective
· favoring or promoting reform (often by government action)
5. progressive - adjective
· (of taxes) adjusted so that the rate increases as the amount of income increases
6. progressive - adjective
· gradually advancing in extent
7. progressive - adjective
· (of a card game or a dance) involving a series of sections for which the participants successively change place or relative position; "progressive euchre"; "progressive tournaments"
8. progressive - adjective
· advancing in severity; "progressive paralysis"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.