1. programme - noun
· an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event; "you can't tell the players without a program"
2. programme - noun
· an integrated course of academic studies; "he was admitted to a new program at the university"
3. programme - noun
· a radio or television show; "did you see his program last night?"
4. programme - noun
· (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute; "the program required several hundred lines of code"
5. programme - noun
· a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need; "he proposed an elaborate program of public works"; "working mothers rely on the day care program"
6. programme - noun
· a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
7. programme - noun
· a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation; "the program lasted more than two hours"
8. programme - verb
· write a computer program
9. programme - verb
· arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.