1. profoundness - noun
· extremeness of degree; "the profoundness of his ignorance"
2. profoundness - noun
· wisdom that is recondite and abstruse and profound; "the anthropologist was impressed by the reconditeness of the native proverbs"
3. profoundness - noun
· the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
4. profoundness - noun
· the quality of being physically deep; "the profundity of the mine was almost a mile"
5. profoundness - noun
· intellectual depth; penetrating knowledge; keen insight; etc; "the depth of my feeling"; "the profoundness of the silence"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.