1. profile - noun
· an analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics; "a biochemical profile of blood"; "a psychological profile of serial killers"
2. profile - noun
· an outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side)
3. profile - noun
· biographical sketch
4. profile - noun
· degree of exposure to public notice; "that candidate does not have sufficient visibility to win an election"
5. profile - noun
· a vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers
6. profile - verb
· write about; "The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
7. profile - verb
· represent in profile, by drawing or painting
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.