1. prod - noun
· a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
2. prod - noun
· a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
3. prod - verb
· to push against gently; "She nudged my elbow when she saw her friend enter the restaurant"
4. prod - verb
· urge on; cause to act; "The other children egged the boy on, but he did not want to throw the stone through the window"
5. prod - verb
· poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.