1. proclaim - verb
· declare formally; declare someone to be something; of titles; "He was proclaimed King"
2. proclaim - verb
· state or announce; "`I am not a Communist,' he exclaimed"; "The King will proclaim an amnesty"
3. proclaim - verb
· affirm or declare as an attribute or quality of; "The speech predicated the fitness of the candidate to be President"
4. proclaim - verb
· praise, glorify, or honor; "extol the virtues of one's children"; "glorify one's spouse's cooking"
5. proclaimed - adjective
· declared publicly; made widely known; "their announced intentions"; "the newspaper's proclaimed adherence to the government's policy"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.