1. processing - noun
· preparing or putting through a prescribed procedure; "the processing of newly arrived immigrants"; "the processing of ore to obtain minerals"
2. process - verb
· subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals"; "treat an oil spill"
3. process - verb
· deal with in a routine way; "I'll handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants"
4. process - verb
· perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information; "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
5. process - verb
· institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against; "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"; "She actioned the company for discrimination"
6. process - verb
· march in a procession; "They processed into the dining room"
7. process - verb
· shape, form, or improve a material; "work stone into tools"; "process iron"; "work the metal"
8. process - verb
· deliver a warrant or summons to someone; "He was processed by the sheriff"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.