1. prime - verb
· insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing; "prime a cannon"; "prime a mine"
2. prime - verb
· cover with a primer; apply a primer to
3. prime - verb
· fill with priming liquid; "prime a car engine"
4. prim - verb
· assume a prim appearance; "They mince and prim"
5. prim - verb
· contract one's lips; "She primmed her lips after every bite of food"
6. prim - verb
· dress primly
7. primed - adjective
· (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.