1. pride - noun
· a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
2. pride - noun
· satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements; "he takes pride in his son's success"
3. pride - noun
· the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
4. pride - noun
· a group of lions
5. pride - noun
· unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
6. pride - verb
· be proud of; "He prides himself on making it into law school"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.