1. pretense - noun
· the act of giving a false appearance; "his conformity was only pretending"
2. pretense - noun
· pretending with intention to deceive
3. pretense - noun
· imaginative intellectual play
4. pretense - noun
· a false or unsupportable quality
5. pretense - noun
· an artful or simulated semblance; "under the guise of friendship he betrayed them"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.