1. prescription - noun
· directions prescribed beforehand; the action of prescribing authoritative rules or directions; "I tried to follow her prescription for success"
2. prescription - noun
· a drug that is available only with written instructions from a doctor or dentist to a pharmacist; "he told the doctor that he had been taking his prescription regularly"
3. prescription - noun
· written instructions for an optician on the lenses for a given person
4. prescription - noun
· written instructions from a physician or dentist to a druggist concerning the form and dosage of a drug to be issued to a given patient
5. prescription - adjective
· available only with a doctor's written prescription; "a prescription drug"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.