1. precede - verb
· be earlier in time; go back further; "Stone tools precede bronze tools"
2. precede - verb
· come before; "Most English adjectives precede the noun they modify"
3. precede - verb
· be the predecessor of; "Bill preceded John in the long line of Susan's husbands"
4. precede - verb
· move ahead (of others) in time or space
5. precede - verb
· furnish with a preface or introduction; "She always precedes her lectures with a joke"; "He prefaced his lecture with a critical remark about the institution"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.