1. post - verb
· affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
2. post - verb
· publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
3. post - verb
· assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
4. post - verb
· assign to a station
5. post - verb
· display, as of records in sports games
6. post - verb
· enter on a public list
7. post - verb
· transfer (entries) from one account book to another
8. post - verb
· ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
9. post - verb
· mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
10. post - verb
· place so as to be noticed; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
11. post - verb
· cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
12. post - verb
· mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
13. posted - adjective
· publicly displayed; "the posted speed limit"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.