1. positive - noun
· the primary form of an adjective or adverb; denotes a quality without qualification, comparison, or relation to increase or diminution
2. positive - noun
· a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
3. positive - adjective
· characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.; "a positive attitude"; "the reviews were all positive"; "a positive benefit"; "a positive demand"
4. positive - adjective
· persuaded of; very sure; "were convinced that it would be to their advantage to join"; "I am positive he is lying"; "was confident he would win"
5. positive - adjective
· involving advantage or good; "a plus (or positive) factor"
6. positive - adjective
· indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen; "a positive pregnancy test"
7. positive - adjective
· formally laid down or imposed; "positive laws"
8. positive - adjective
· impossible to deny or disprove; "incontrovertible proof of the defendant's innocence"; "proof positive"; "an irrefutable argument"
9. positive - adjective
· of or relating to positivism; "positivist thinkers"; "positivist doctrine"; "positive philosophy"
10. positive - adjective
· reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion; "positive increase in graduating students"
11. positive - adjective
· greater than zero; "positive numbers"
12. positive - adjective
· having a positive charge; "protons are positive"
13. positive - adjective
· marked by excessive confidence; "an arrogant and cocksure materialist"; "so overconfident and impudent as to speak to the queen"; "the less he knows the more positive he gets"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.