1. pop - noun
· an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
2. pop - noun
· a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring; "in New England they call sodas tonics"
3. pop - noun
· a sharp explosive sound as from a gunshot or drawing a cork
4. pop - noun
· music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock'n'roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love
5. pop - verb
· bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
6. pop - verb
· hit a pop-fly; "He popped out to shortstop"
7. pop - verb
· make a sharp explosive noise; "The cork of the champagne bottle popped"
8. pop - verb
· fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise; "The soldiers were popping"
9. pop - verb
· cause to make a sharp explosive sound; "He popped the champagne bottle"
10. pop - verb
· appear suddenly or unexpectedly; "The farm popped into view as we turned the corner"; "He suddenly popped up out of nowhere"
11. pop - verb
· put or thrust suddenly and forcefully; "pop the pizza into the microwave oven"; "He popped the petit-four into his mouth"
12. pop - verb
· release suddenly; "pop the clutch"
13. pop - verb
· hit or strike; "He popped me on the head"
14. pop - verb
· drink down entirely; "He downed three martinis before dinner"; "She killed a bottle of brandy that night"; "They popped a few beer after work"
15. pop - verb
· take drugs, especially orally; "The man charged with murder popped a valium to calm his nerves"
16. pop - verb
· cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound; "The child popped the balloon"
17. pop - verb
· burst open with a sharp, explosive sound; "The balloon popped"; "This popcorn pops quickly in the microwave oven"
18. pop - adjective
· (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
19. pop - adverb
· like a pop or with a pop; "everything went pop"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.