1. pony - noun
· a range horse of the western United States
2. pony - noun
· an informal term for a racehorse; "he liked to bet on the ponies"
3. pony - noun
· a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
4. pony - noun
· a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
5. pony - noun
· any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.