1. politics - noun
· social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power; "office politics is often counterproductive"
2. politics - noun
· the study of government of states and other political units
3. politics - noun
· the profession devoted to governing and to political affairs
4. politics - noun
· the opinion you hold with respect to political questions
5. politics - noun
· the activities and affairs involved in managing a state or a government; "unemployment dominated the politics of the inter-war years"; "government agencies multiplied beyond the control of representative politics"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.