1. polish - verb
· make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
2. polish - verb
· improve or perfect by pruning or polishing; "refine one's style of writing"
3. polish - verb
· bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state; "polish your social manners"
4. polished - adjective
· perfected or made shiny and smooth; "his polished prose"; "in a freshly ironed dress and polished shoes"; "freshly polished silver"
5. polished - adjective
· showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience; "his polished manner"; "maintained an urbane tone in his letters"
6. polished - adjective
· (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed; "polished rice"
7. polished - adjective
· (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.