1. pole - noun
· a long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
2. pole - noun
· a native or inhabitant of Poland
3. pole - noun
· one of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions; "they are at opposite poles"; "they are poles apart"
4. pole - noun
· a linear measure of 16.5 feet
5. pole - noun
· a square rod of land
6. pole - noun
· one of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere
7. pole - noun
· one of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface
8. pole - noun
· a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
9. pole - noun
· a long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting
10. pole - noun
· one of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
11. pole - verb
· propel with a pole; "pole barges on the river"; "We went punting in Cambridge"
12. pole - verb
· support on poles; "pole climbing plants like beans"
13. pole - verb
· deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.