1. poisoning - noun
· the physiological state produced by a poison or other toxic substance
2. poisoning - noun
· the act of giving poison to a person or animal with the intent to kill
3. poison - verb
· spoil as if by poison; "poison someone's mind"; "poison the atmosphere in the office"
4. poison - verb
· kill with poison; "She poisoned her husband"
5. poison - verb
· add poison to; "Her husband poisoned her drink in order to kill her"
6. poison - verb
· kill by its poison; "This mushrooms can poison"
7. poison - verb
· administer poison to; "She poisoned her husband but he did not die"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.