1. point - noun
· a geometric element that has position but no extension; "a point is defined by its coordinates"
2. point - noun
· the precise location of something; a spatially limited location; "she walked to a point where she could survey the whole street"
3. point - noun
· a brief version of the essential meaning of something; "get to the point"; "he missed the point of the joke"; "life has lost its point"
4. point - noun
· an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole; "several of the details are similar"; "a point of information"
5. point - noun
· a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?"
6. point - noun
· an instant of time; "at that point I had to leave"
7. point - noun
· the object of an activity; "what is the point of discussing it?"
8. point - noun
· a V shape; "the cannibal's teeth were filed to sharp points"
9. point - noun
· a very small circular shape; "a row of points"; "draw lines between the dots"
10. point - noun
· the unit of counting in scoring a game or contest; "he scored 20 points in the first half"; "a touchdown counts 6 points"
11. point - noun
· a promontory extending out into a large body of water; "they sailed south around the point"
12. point - noun
· a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list; "he noticed an item in the New York Times"; "she had several items on her shopping list"; "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
13. point - noun
· a style in speech or writing that arrests attention and has a penetrating or convincing quality or effect
14. point - noun
· an outstanding characteristic; "his acting was one of the high points of the movie"
15. point - noun
· sharp end; "he stuck the point of the knife into a tree"; "he broke the point of his pencil"
16. point - noun
· any of 32 horizontal directions indicated on the card of a compass; "he checked the point on his compass"
17. point - noun
· a linear unit used to measure the size of type; approximately 1/72 inch
18. point - noun
· one percent of the total principal of a loan; it is paid at the time the loan is made and is independent of the interest on the loan
19. point - noun
· a punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations; "in England they call a period a stop"
20. point - noun
· a V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer; "the point of the arrow was due north"
21. point - noun
· the dot at the left of a decimal fraction
22. point - noun
· the property of a shape that tapers to a sharp tip
23. point - noun
· a distinguishing or individuating characteristic; "he knows my bad points as well as my good points"
24. point - noun
· the gun muzzle's direction; "he held me up at the point of a gun"
25. point - noun
· a wall socket
26. point - noun
· a contact in the distributor; as the rotor turns its projecting arm contacts them and current flows to the spark plugs
27. point - verb
· indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively; "I showed the customer the glove section"; "He pointed to the empty parking space"; "he indicated his opponents"
28. point - verb
· be oriented; "The weather vane points North"; "the dancers toes pointed outward"
29. point - verb
· direct into a position for use; "point a gun"; "He charged his weapon at me"
30. point - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
31. point - verb
· be a signal for or a symptom of; "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"; "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"; "The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued"
32. point - verb
· sail close to the wind
33. point - verb
· mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
34. point - verb
· mark with diacritics; "point the letter"
35. point - verb
· mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
36. point - verb
· be positionable in a specified manner; "The gun points with ease"
37. point - verb
· intend (something) to move towards a certain goal; "He aimed his fists towards his opponent's face"; "criticism directed at her superior"; "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
38. point - verb
· indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle; "the dog pointed the dead duck"
39. point - verb
· give a point to; "The candles are tapered"
40. point - verb
· repair the joints of bricks; "point a chimney"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.