1. plump - noun
· the sound of a sudden heavy fall
2. plump - verb
· drop sharply; "The stock market plummeted"
3. plump - verb
· set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
4. plump - verb
· make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
5. plump - verb
· give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number; "I plumped for the losing candidates"
6. plump - adjective
· sufficiently fat so as to have a pleasing fullness of figure; "a chubby child"; "pleasingly plump"
7. plump - adverb
· straight down especially heavily or abruptly; "the anchor fell plump into the sea"; "we dropped the rock plump into the water"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.