1. plumb - noun
· the metal bob of a plumb line
2. plumb - verb
· measure the depth of something
3. plumb - verb
· weight with lead
4. plumb - verb
· examine thoroughly and in great depth
5. plumb - verb
· adjust with a plumb line so as to make vertical
6. plumb - adjective
· exactly vertical; "the tower of Pisa is far out of plumb"
7. plumb - adverb
· completely; used as intensifiers; "clean forgot the appointment"; "I'm plumb (or plum) tuckered out"
8. plumb - adverb
· conforming to the direction of a plumb line
9. plumb - adverb
· exactly; "fell plumb in the middle of the puddle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.