1. plum - noun
· any of several trees producing edible oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single hard stone
2. plum - noun
· any of numerous varieties of small to medium-sized round or oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single pit
3. plum - noun
· a highly desirable position or assignment; "a political plum"
4. plum - adverb
· exactly; "fell plumb in the middle of the puddle"
5. plum - adverb
· completely; used as intensifiers; "clean forgot the appointment"; "I'm plumb (or plum) tuckered out"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.