1. pleasure - noun
· a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience; "he was tingling with pleasure"
2. pleasure - noun
· something or someone that provides a source of happiness; "a joy to behold"; "the pleasure of his company"; "the new car is a delight"
3. pleasure - noun
· a formal expression; "he serves at the pleasure of the President"
4. pleasure - noun
· an activity that affords enjoyment; "he puts duty before pleasure"
5. pleasure - noun
· sexual gratification; "he took his pleasure of her"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.