1. pleasing - noun
· the act of one who pleases
2. please - verb
· give pleasure to or be pleasing to; "These colors please the senses"; "a pleasing sensation"
3. please - verb
· be the will of or have the will (to); "he could do many things if he pleased"
4. please - verb
· give satisfaction; "The waiters around her aim to please"
5. pleasing - adjective
· giving pleasure and satisfaction; "a pleasing piece of news"
6. pleasing - adjective
· pleasant or agreeable to the senses; "a pleasing aroma"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.