1. pleading - noun
· (law) a statement in legal and logical form stating something on behalf of a party to a legal proceeding
2. plead - verb
· appeal or request earnestly; "I pleaded with him to stop"
3. plead - verb
· offer as an excuse or plea; "She was pleading insanity"
4. plead - verb
· enter a plea, as in courts of law; "She pleaded not guilty"
5. plead - verb
· make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by alleging new facts
6. pleading - adjective
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.