1. platform - noun
· a raised horizontal surface; "the speaker mounted the platform"
2. platform - noun
· a document stating the aims and principles of a political party; "their candidate simply ignored the party platform"; "they won the election even though they offered no positive program"
3. platform - noun
· the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system
4. platform - noun
· any military structure or vehicle bearing weapons
5. platform - noun
· a woman's shoe with a very high thick sole
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.