1. plate - noun
· (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score; "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
2. plate - noun
· a sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic
3. plate - noun
· a full-page illustration (usually on slick paper)
4. plate - noun
· dish on which food is served or from which food is eaten
5. plate - noun
· the quantity contained in a plate
6. plate - noun
· a rigid layer of the Earth's crust that is believed to drift slowly
7. plate - noun
· the thin under portion of the forequarter
8. plate - noun
· a main course served on a plate; "a vegetable plate"; "the blue plate special"
9. plate - noun
· any flat platelike body structure or part
10. plate - noun
· the positively charged electrode in a vacuum tube
11. plate - noun
· a flat sheet of metal or glass on which a photographic image can be recorded
12. plate - noun
· structural member consisting of a horizontal beam that provides bearing and anchorage
13. plate - noun
· a shallow receptacle for collection in church
14. plate - noun
· a metal sheathing of uniform thickness (such as the shield attached to an artillery piece to protect the gunners)
15. plate - noun
· a dental appliance that artificially replaces missing teeth
16. plate - verb
· coat with a layer of metal; "plate spoons with silver"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.