1. plaster - noun
· a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
2. plaster - noun
· any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate) that forms a paste when mixed with water and hardens into a solid; used in making molds and sculptures and casts for broken limbs
3. plaster - noun
· a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
4. plaster - noun
· a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling); "there were cracks in the plaster"
5. plaster - noun
· adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
6. plaster - verb
· apply a heavy coat to
7. plaster - verb
· cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
8. plaster - verb
· affix conspicuously; "She plastered warnings all over the wall"
9. plaster - verb
· apply a plaster cast to; "plaster the broken arm"
10. plaster - verb
· coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
11. plaster - verb
· dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.