1. pitch - verb
· throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
2. pitch - verb
· move abruptly; "The ship suddenly lurched to the left"
3. pitch - verb
· fall or plunge forward; "She pitched over the railing of the balcony"
4. pitch - verb
· set to a certain pitch; "He pitched his voice very low"
5. pitch - verb
· sell or offer for sale from place to place
6. pitch - verb
· be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
7. pitch - verb
· heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
8. pitch - verb
· erect and fasten; "pitch a tent"
9. pitch - verb
· throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball; "The pitcher delivered the ball"
10. pitch - verb
· hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
11. pitch - verb
· lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
12. pitch - verb
· set the level or character of; "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
13. pitched - adjective
· (of sound) set to a certain pitch or key; usually used as a combining form; "high-pitched"
14. pitched - adjective
· set at a slant; "a pitched rather than a flat roof"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.