1. pirate - noun
· someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
2. pirate - noun
· someone who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without having a commission from any sovereign nation
3. pirate - noun
· a ship that is manned by pirates
4. pirate - verb
· copy illegally; of published material
5. pirate - verb
· take arbitrarily or by force; "The Cubans commandeered the plane and flew it to Miami"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.