1. pinning - noun
· a mutual promise of a couple not to date anyone else; on college campuses it was once signaled by the giving of a fraternity pin
2. pin - verb
· to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
3. pin - verb
· attach or fasten with pins; "pin the needle to the shirt"
4. pin - verb
· pierce with a pin; "pin down the butterfly"
5. pin - verb
· (chess) immobilize a piece
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.