1. pink - noun
· a light shade of red
2. pink - noun
· any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
3. pink - noun
· a person with mildly leftist political views
4. pink - verb
· make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
5. pink - verb
· sound like a car engine that is firing too early; "the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"; "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
6. pink - verb
· cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.