1. ping - noun
· a river in western Thailand; a major tributary of the Chao Phraya
2. ping - noun
· a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
3. ping - verb
· hit with a pinging noise; "The bugs pinged the lamp shade"
4. ping - verb
· sound like a car engine that is firing too early; "the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"; "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
5. ping - verb
· make a short high-pitched sound; "the bullet pinged when they struck the car"
6. ping - verb
· contact, usually in order to remind of something; "I'll ping my accountant--April 15 is nearing"
7. ping - verb
· send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active; "ping your machine in the office"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.